Happy Halloween! We have some some fun treats at Adventure Retreat Leader.
Beginning January, 2015, we are offering Adventure Retreat Leader Community Calls. These monthly sessions will be informative, thought-provoking, and will also offer motivation for anyone who wants to lead outdoor Adventure Retreats. We’re going to tell you stuff…LOTS of valuable stuff! We invite YOU to join us. And why not? It's FREE!
Visit Adventure Retreat Leader Community Calls for details on upcoming calls.
If you'd like to join the Adventure Retreat Leader Community Calls, simply find the "subscribe" box on the left-hand side of any page at Adventure Retreat Leader and give us your email address. By subscribing, you will receive weekly posts containing tips and resources for leading successful Adventure Retreats AND reminders and topics for our upcoming Community Calls.
Here are Five Reasons You Will Want to Join Us:
- Get in Touch… Meet others who are offering Retreats and Adventures.
- Get Tips… On each Community Call, Deb and Patt will share at least one tip from their famous Adventure Retreat Leader 100-Point Checklist. There's plenty of time for discussion.
- Get Focused… Are you feeling overwhelmed about offering Adventure Retreats? The Community Calls will help you find clarity and a community.
- Get Committed... What do you need to do next? The calls will help you find the resources you need to make the commitment to yourself that you want to become an Adventure Retreat Leader.
- Get Help… There is a lot of time on each call to ask questions.
Let’s connect. We would love to help you Take It Outside! As always; thank you for passing this info on to any colleague you know who may also be interested.
In Adventure, Patt and Deb